National Hydroelectric Power Corporation Recruitment NHPC Recruitment 2023 has published an official notification and invites applications from eligible & Qualified Candidates. NHPC Recruitment 2023 for Trainee Engineer (Civil/Electrical/Mechanical), Trainee Officer (Finance/HR/Law) total 401 posts.
NHPC Notification 2023 related More Details like total posts, important dates, age limit, application fee, pay structure, education qualification, and how to apply are given below. NHPC Recruitment 2023 Eligible and interested Students can read the eligibility criteria of this post and apply before the last date of application.
Apply online Link and Official Notification link is the end of this post. 👇
National Hydroelectric Power Corporation Recruitment 2023| NHPC Recruitment 2023
|Organization||National Hydroelectric Power Corporation|
|Name of Employment||Central Government Jobs|
|Post Name||Trainee Engineer (Civil/Electrical/Mechanical), Trainee Officer (Finance/HR/Law)|
|Job Location||All Over India|
|Mode Of Application||Online|
Click on the NHPC notification link below to get more information about the details of this vacancy.
NHPC Recruitment 2023 Important Dates
|Opening date for applying online||05/01/2023|
|Closing date for Applying online||25/01/2023|
National Hydroelectric Power Corporation Recruitment 2023 Vacancy Details
|Posts Name||Total Posts|
|Trainee Engineer (Civil)||136|
|Trainee Engineer (Mechanical)||108|
|Trainee Engineer (Electrical)||41|
|Trainee Officer (Finance)||99|
|Trainee Officer (HR)||14|
|Trainee Officer (Law)||3|
|PwBD Vacancies Count for Trainee Engineer, Trainee Officer||16|
NHPC Recruitment 2023 Eligible Criteria
|Posts Name||Educational Qualifications|
|Trainee Engineer (Civil)||Full-time regular Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering / Technology / B.Sc. (Engineering) Degree in Civil Discipline from a recognized Indian University / Institute approved by AICTE with minimum 60% marks or equivalent grade or AMIE (enrollment up to 31.05.2013) with minimum 60% marks or equivalent grade.|
|Trainee Engineer (Electrical)||Full-time regular Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering/ Technology / B.Sc (Engineering) Degree in Mechanical Discipline from a recognized Indian University / Institute approved by AICTE with minimum 60% marks or equivalent grade or AMIE (enrollment up to 31.05.2013) with minimum 60% marks or equivalent grade|
|Trainee Engineer (Mechanical)||Full-time regular Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering/ Technology/ B.Sc (Engineering) Degree in Electrical Discipline from a recognized Indian University / Institute approved by AICTE with minimum 60% marks or equivalent grade or AMIE (enrollment up to 31.05.2013) with minimum 60% marks or equivalent grade|
|Trainee Officer (Finance)||CA from the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India / ICWA or CMA from the Institute of Cost Accountants of India (formerly known as the Institute of Cost and Works Accountants of India). Passed Candidates are eligible to apply.|
|Trainee Officer (HR)||Post Graduate Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Post Graduate Program in Management with specialization in HR/ HR Management/ HR Management & Labour Relations, etc approved by AICTE. or MSW or MHROD or MDA, or 60% min marks in Masters degree or PG Diploma/ Program.|
|Trainee Officer (Law)||LLB|
NHPC Recruitment 2023 Age Limit:
|Posts Name||Age Limit|
|Junior Engineer||Lower Age Limit of 18|
Upper Age Limit of 30
Age limit as of date 25/01/2023.
Age Concessions apply to government regulations. OBC / EWS Category Candidates 03 Years Relaxation, SC & ST Category Candidates 05 Years Relaxation, PWD Category Candidates 10 Years.
NHPC Recruitment 2023 Application Fee:
|General, OBC, and EWS||Rs. 0/-|
|SC/ST/PwBD/Ex-Serviceman Candidates||Rs. 0/-|
Method of Payment
The Application fee can be paid only through Bhim UPI, Net Banking, and Credit or debit cards such as Visa, MasterCard, Maestro, and Rupay.
✅ Central Government Jobs ✅ State Government Jobs
NHPC Recruitment 2023 Pay Scale:
|Trainee Engineer (Civil/Electrical/Mechanical), Trainee Officer (Finance/HR/Law)||Rs.50000-160000/- Per Month|
National Hydroelectric Power Corporation Recruitment 2023 Selection Mode:
- Based on GATE Marks
NHPC Notification 2023 PDF
How to Apply for NHPC Recruitment 2023:
🔖 Stage 1: Visit Educationorjob.com website and search National Hydroelectric Power Corporation Recruitment in the menu bar 🔍 search option.
🔖 Stage 2: Then Candidates can apply online at the bottom of this website.
🔖 Stage 3: Applicants ought to ensure that they meet the qualification criteria according to the requirements.
🔖 Stage 4: Pay the application fee, if required for this post.
🔖 Stage 5: In this application click on the submit button for submission of the application.
🔖 Stage 6: At the last stage of this process take out the printout of this application for future use.
Dear candidates, before you apply for this form, please read the instruction and notification carefully.
NHPC Recruitment 2023 Important Links:
|🌐 NHPC Official Website🔗||👉 Click Here|
|📰 NHPC Official Notification 📰||👉 Download Here|
|💻 NHPC Apply Online 💻||👉 Apply Online Here|
|📥 Join WhatsApp Group 📥||👉 Click Here|
|📥 Join Our Facebook Group 📥||👉 Click Here|
|📥 Join Our Telegram Group 📥||👉 Click Here|
FAQs: NHPC Recruitment 2022
How can I apply online for NHPC Recruitment 2023?
You can apply online for NHPC Recruitment 2023 through the direct link given in the article
How many vacancies are announced under NHPC Recruitment 2023?
401 vacancies are announced under NHPC Recruitment 2023.
Which is the last date to apply online for NHPC Recruitment 2023?
The last date to apply online for NHPC Recruitment 2022 is 25/01/2023
Read More Posts
- GSEB SSC Result Online Check 2023 – Gujarat Board 10th Result Date 25/05/2023 @gseb.org
- CDAC Recruitment 2023 For 63 Project Associate, Project Engineers Apply Online | @www.cdac.in
- Indian Navy Agniveer Recruitment 2023 – for 1365 Agniveer Apply Online
- UPSC NDA Notification 2023 For 395 Posts Apply Online Now – National Defence Academy (NDA) & Naval Academy Examination 2023
- GSEB 12th Commerce Result 2023 – Gujarat Board 12th Arts Result Date @ gseb.org
- Interactive Hindi Worksheet For Class 1 Download PDF Free
- How to get education loan after 12th in 2023
- GPSSB Junior clerk exam date 2022 | GPSSB junior clerk call letter 2022
- CISF Recruitment 2023 For 451 Constable, Driver & Pump Operators Apply Online @ cisfrectt.in
- UPSC Recruitment 2023 For 111 Various Post Apply Online | Advertisement No. 01/2023
- Amazon Big Discount Sale All Items Have Huge Discount Starting 15 January 2023 to 20 January 2023
- 6GB ram 128GB ROM Mobile Under 12000 Amazon Big Sale Start
- Amazon Sale Kitchen Items Big Discount Form 17 January to 20 January
- Employment Newspaper This Week PDF Free Download Employment News Advertisement Rojgar Samachar PDF
- Kahoot Play & Create Quizzes Mobile App | Best Mobile App For Education
- Alfred Home Security Mobile App Alfred Camera Mobile App For Security
- ixl maths and English Practice Mobile App
- Text Me Mobile App Second Phone Number Text me apk Get a new phone number to text & call
- ICICI mobile app | iMobile login App By ICICI Bank | Register, Log In, and Transfer Funds Easy ICICI Mobile Banking
- Tata Capital Mobile App | Instant Personal Loan Mobile App & More | TATA Capital Home Loan Features
Useful & Important Notes:
Carefully read all the important recruitment notifications and notices for this job post. You can directly access the recruitment PDF file and please comment below for any help. We shall furnish you with better service at www.educationorjob.com if you get free job alerts on your mobile every day then join our WhatsApp group.