The National Testing Agency (NTA) has published the notification for the Joint Entrance Examination (Jee Main Online Application Form 2022). Candidates who are interested in the details of the exam and have fulfilled all the eligibility criteria can read the notification and apply online.
NTA has issued JEE Mains 2022 application for the first phase examination. Candidates can access JEE Application 2022 from NTA JEE Main 2022 website jeemain.nta.nic.in 2022. The direct link to JEE Mains 2022 registration has also been updated in this article. Science students of the 12th class are eligible to apply for JEE Main 2022 for admission in B.Tech./B.E, B.Arch courses. Click here to fill out the JEE Main 2022 application
Apply online Link and Official Notification link is the end of this post. 👇
National Testing Agency (NTA) 2022 | Joint Entrance Exam (JEE Main) 2022 | Jee Main Online Application Form 2022
|OrganizationTwiceOrganization||National Testing Agency|
|Name of Examination||Joint Entrance Exam|
|Frequency of application||Twice|
|Required details||Personal, Academic, and Contact Details|
|Admission Location||All Over India|
|Mode Of Application||Online|
|JEE Main 2022 Official website||jeemain.nta.nic.in|
Click on the Jee Main Online Application Form notification link below to get more information about the details of this vacancy.
JEE Main Application Date Sheduale | Important Dates For JEE Main Exam 2022
|Events||JEE Main April Dates|
|JEE Main April Registration Date||01/03/2022|
|Last Date for Registration for the April Session||31/03/2022 (up to 05.00 P.M.)|
|Last Date for Payment of the Online Fee||31/03/2022 (11:30 PM)|
|JEE Main April Admit Card Date||The second week of April 2022|
|JEE Main 2022 April Session Exam Date||April 21, 24, 25, 29 and May 1,4 2022|
|JEE Main April Result Declaration Date||To be Announced|
|Events||JEE Main April Dates|
|JEE Main April Registration Date||08/04/2022|
|Last Date for Registration for the April Session||03/05/2022 (up to 05.00 P.M.)|
|Last Date for Payment of the Online Fee||03/05/2022 (11:30 PM)|
|JEE Main April Admit Card Date||3rd week of May 2022|
|JEE Main 2022 April Session Exam Date||May 24, 25, 26, 27, 28 and 29, 2022|
|JEE Main April Result Declaration Date||To be Announced|
|JEE Main May Final Answer Key||To be Announced|
|Declaration of JEE Main May Result||To be Announced|
Jee Main Online Application Form 2022 Who can apply? | Jee Main Online Application Form 2022
Students wishing to sit for Jee Main Online Application Form 2022 must confirm their eligibility before filling out the JEE Main application. Students who do not meet the minimum eligibility criteria will not be considered for admission. Thus every applicant is advised to check first before filling the Jee Main Online Application Form 2022.
- Candidates with any subject like Chemistry / Biotechnology / Biology / Technical Profession should have Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects in 12th standard.
- Candidates who have passed Class XII in 2020 or 2021 or are present in 2022 are eligible to fill up the JEE Main 2022 form.
- You do not need to have a minimum percentage of 12th grade to sit in NTA JEE Mains. However, for admission in IITs and NITs, candidates must have at least 75% marks in 12th standard.
- Candidates who have passed 12th before 2020 are not eligible to sit in JEE Mains 2022.
- There is no age limit to sit in JEE Main 2022
JEE Main Eligible Crieteria 2022 | Jee Main Online Application Form Eligibility 2022
|Qualification||To be eligible, candidates should have passed the 12th level examination from any recognized board or university.|
|For B.Arch course||To be eligible, candidates must have Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics in their 12th level examination.|
|For B.Tech course||Applicant must have Physics and Mathematics with any one of Biology / Chemistry / Biotechnology / Technical Professional subjects.|
|For B.Plan course||Candidates must have passed Intermediate with Mathematics to be eligible for the examination.|
|Appearing||Candidates appearing for the qualifying examination are also eligible to apply for the examination.|
|Age Limit||No Age Limit|
|Admission to NITs, IITs, GFIT:||NTA has removed 75% marks. Previously, candidates seeking admission in NIT, IIT, and GFTI had an eligibility criterion of 75% marks, they must pass 12th or be in the top 20 percent in their respective board exams in 12th.|
|For admission into the B. Arch courses||B. Candidates should have passed 10 + 2 or equivalent classes in Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics with at least 50% marks for admission in Arc courses.|
Jee Main Age Limit 2022
There is no age limit for Jee Main Online Application Form 2022
There is no age limit for candidates. Candidates who have passed Class XII in 2020, 2021, or sat in 2022 are eligible to sit for both these examinations.
Candidates should satisfy themselves about the age limit of the institution to which they want to be admitted.
The birth class should be according to the 10th standard certificate
Jee Main Registration Fee 2022
For Indian Exam Centres
|Courses||JEE Main 2022 Application form fee General/OBC/EWS||JEE Main 2022 Application form fee SC/ST/PWD/Transgender|
|BE./BTech or BArch or B.Planning||For Boys- Rs 650For Girls- Rs 325||For All- Rs 325|
|BE./BTech & BArch|
BE./BTech & Planning
BE./BTech, BArch & BPlanning
BArch & Bplanning
|For Boys- Rs 1300For Girls-Rs 650||For All- Rs 650|
For Abroad Exam Centres
|Courses||JEE Main 2022 Application form fee for General/OBC/EWS||JEE Main 2022 Application form fee SC/ST/PWD/Transgender|
|B.E./B.Tech or B.Arch or B.Planning||For Boys- Rs 3000For Girls- Rs 1500||For All – Rs 1500|
|B.E./BTech & BArch|
BE./BTech & BPlanning
BE./B.Tech, BArch & B. Planning
BArch & BPlanning
|For Boys- Rs 6000For Girls- Rs 3000||For All- Rs 3000|
Method of Payment
The Application fee can be paid only through Bhim UPI, Net Banking, Credit or debit cards as Visa, MasterCard, Maestro, Rupay.
Documents required for jee mains application form 2022 | Jee Main Online Application Form 2022
Before the JEE Main 2022 | Jee Main Online Application Form 2022 registration process, candidates are required to prepare the following documents and information for a smooth application process.
|JEE Main Application Form 2022 Requirements For Indian Students||JEE Main Application Form 2022 Requirements For Foreign Students|
|Candidate’s Photograph in JPG or JPEG Format||Candidates’ Photograph in JPG or JPEG Format|
|Candidate’s Signature in JPG or JPEG Format||Candidate’s Signature in JPG or JPEG Format|
|Class 10 Mark Sheet||Citizenship Certificate/Passport of Both the Parents|
|Aadhaar Number/Passport Number/Ration Card Number/Bank Account Number or any other valid Government ID Number (any one of the proof)||Identity Proof of the Candidate|
|Caste Certificate for SC/ST and Category Certificate (if applicable)||Birth Certificate for Age Proof|
|Class 12 Mark Sheet||Class XII Mark Sheet/Certificate (must clear 75 % cut-off)|
|Date of Birth Proof Certificate||A valid debit/credit card or Net banking account|
|A valid debit/credit card or Net banking account or UPI or PAYTM Service||Candidate’s Class 12 Admit Card|
Specifications of Documents jee mains application form 2022
|Photograph in JPEG/JPG format||3.5 cm x 4.5 cm||10 KB to 200 KB|
|Signature in JPEG/JPG format||3.5 cm x 1.5 cm||4 KB to 30 KB|
|Category Certificate in PDF format||—||Less than 1MB|
JEE Main Selection Criteria 2022 | Jee Main Online Application Form Selection 2022
12th percentage required for jee mains(jee main eligibility marks in 12th): Students must have obtained at least 75% marks in their 12th class or be in the top 20th percentile in their 12th standard examination (65% for SC / ST applicants).
To be eligible for JEE Main 2022 Admission (B.Arch / B.Planning), he/she should have passed 10 + 2 or equivalent examinations with at least 50% of total marks from a recognized board.
Jee Main Brochure 2022
The JEE Main 2022 brochure will be released via PDF NTA. It is also known as JEE Main Prospectus or JEE Main Information Bulletin, JEE Main Notification, etc.
NTA issues brochures in PDF format. Candidates can download PDF here. The brochure is published in English and Hindi. Candidates can read the entire article for full details of JEE Main 2022 brochure.
How to apply jee main exam 2022 | Jee Main Registration Process 2022:
The application process for JEE Mains 2022 is a three-step process, including registration, form filling and uploading of documents, and payment of application fee. Check out in detail how to apply for the exam:
- Open official website – jeemain.nta.nic.in
- Click on the “Register for JEE Main 2022” link
- Fill in the registration form with the required information and click on submit button
- Fill out the detailed application and upload the scanned images and documents
- Pay the application fee
- Application will be submitted automatically after successful payment of application fee. Candidates will receive a confirmation page / PDF of the form filled in their email id and they can also be downloaded from UMANG app or DigiLocker.
🔖 Stage 1 Registration: In the first stage, candidates have to complete the JEE Main 2022 registration process on jeemain.nta.nic.in. After clicking on ‘New Registration’, candidates will have to check the instructions and register by submitting the given details:
- Personal details – name, parent’s name, date of birth, gender, identification type, identification number.
- Current address
- Permanent address
- Candidates need to create a strong password. After confirming all the details provided, the JEE Main 2022 application number will be generated and displayed on the screen. The application number has to be kept safe during the entire admission process.
🔖 Stage 2 Filling the application form: Next, the candidates have to choose their nationality, category, examination session, medium of question paper, and test city. The cities in the four tests are to be selected in order of preference. Candidates will also have to provide details of their education and parents’ income.
🔖 Stage 3 Uploading Scanned Documents: After filling up the form, candidates will have to upload their scanned documents such as photograph and signature. If applicable, the Category Certificate and PwD Certificate must also be uploaded.
🔖 Stage 4 Payment of Fee: Next, Candidates will have to pay the application fee for JEE Main 2022 online, i.e. through Net Banking / Credit Card / Debit Card / UPI according to their category and number of papers selected..
🔖 Stage 5: Print Confirmation Page: Finally, candidates will need to print the confirmation page for future use.
Dear candidates, before you apply for this form, please read the instruction and notification carefully.
Jee Main Online Application Form 2022 Important Links:
|🌐 Jee Official Website🔗||👉 Click Here|
|📰 Jee Main Brochure Official Notification 📰||👉 Download Here|
|💻 Jee Mian 2022 Apply Online 💻||👉 Apply Here|
|📥 Join WhatsApp Group 📥||👉 Click Here|
|📥 Join Our Facebook Group 📥||👉 Click Here|
|📥 Join Our Telegram Group 📥||👉 Click Here|
Read More Posts
- NABARD Recruitment 2022 – For 177 Development Assistants Posts Apply Online
- India Meteorological Department Recruitment 2022 For 165 JRF/ SRF, Project Scientists Apply Online
- Mazagon Dock Recruitment 2022 For 1041 Non-Executive Posts Apply Online
- SEBI Recruitment 2022 Securities and Exchange Board of India Recruitment For 24 Officer Grade A (Assistant Manager) Posts Apply Online
- SSC Head Constable Recruitment 2022 – Apply Online for 2268 Constable, Head Constable @ ssc.nic.in
- FACT Recruitment 2022 For 137 Senior Manager, Technicians Apply Online
- PGCIL Recruitment 2022 For 1151 Trade Apprentices Apply Online @ powergridindia.com
- Coal India Recruitment 2022 – for 481 Management Trainees Apply Online @ coalindia.in
- Intelligence Bureau Notification 2022 – for 766 Assistant Central Intelligence Officer, Executive Apply Offline@ mha.gov.in
- Surat Municipal Corporation – SMC Recruitment 2022 Walk-in-Interview for 39 Senior Residents Apply Online
- VMC Recruitment 2022 – Apply Online for 103 Various Post| Vadodara Municipal Corporation Recruitment Apply Online @ vmc.gov.in
- North Central Railway Recruitment 2022 | RRC NCR Recruitment For 1659 Act Apprentice Posts Apply Online
- Indian Navy Agniveer Recruitment 2022 – for 2800 Agniveer Apply Online @ joinindiannavy.gov.in
- Employment Newspaper This Week PDF Free Download Employment News Advertisement Rojgar Samachar PDF
- CISF Central Industrial Security Force Recruitment 2022 For 249 Head Constable Apply Offline Last date 31/03/2022
- BSF Recruitment 2022 For 2788 Constable (Tradesmen) [CT] Posts Apply Online Last Date 01/03/2022
- ICICI mobile app | iMobile login App By ICICI Bank | Register, Log In, and Transfer Funds Easy ICICI Mobile Banking 2021
- Tata Capital Mobile App | Instant Personal Loan Mobile App & More | TATA Capital Home Loan Features 2021|
Useful & Important Notes:
Carefully read all the important notifications of the recruitment and notice for this job post. You can directly access the recruitment PDF file and please comment below for any help. We shall furnish you with better service at www.educationorjob.com if you get free job alerts on your mobile every day then join our WhatsApp group.