Union Public Service Commission – Indian Forest Service Recruitment 2022 has published an official notification and invites applications from eligible & Qualified Candidates. UPSC Indian Forest Service Recruitment 2022 for Civil Services Pre Examination 2022 total 151 posts.
Indian Forest Service Notification 2022 related More Details like total posts, important dates, age limit, application fee, pay structure, education qualification, and how to apply are given below. Indian Forest Service Recruitment 2022 Eligible and interested Students can read the eligibility criteria of this post and apply before the last date of application.
Apply online Link and Official Notification link is the end of this post. 👇
Union Public Service Commission Recruitment 2022 | Indian Forest Service Recruitment 2022
|Organization||Union Public Service Commission|
|Name of Employment||Central Government Jobs|
|Post Name||Indian Forest Service|
|Job Location||All Over India|
|Mode Of Application||Online|
Click on the Indian Forest Service notification link below to get more information about the details of this vacancy.
UPSC Indian Forest Service Recruitment 2022 Important Dates
|Opening date for applying online||02/02/2022|
|Closing date for Applying online||22/02/2022|
Indian Forest Service Recruitment 2022 Vacancy Details
|No.||Posts Name||Total Posts|
|1||Indian Forest Service||151|
UPSC Indian Forest Service Recruitment 2022 Eligible Criteria
|Posts Name||Education Qualification|
|Indian Civil Services||✨ Bachelor’s degree in |
✔ Animal Husbandry and Veterinary Sciences,
✔ Statistics, and
✔ Zoology, or a degree in Agriculture,
✔ Forestry, or
✔ Engineering from any university.
Indian Forest Service Recruitment 2022 Age Limit:
|Posts Name||Age Limit|
|Indian Forest Service||Lower Age Limit 21|
Upper Age Limit 32
Age limit as of date 01/08/2022.
Age Concessions apply by government regulations. OBC / EWS Category Candidates 03 Years Relaxation, SC & ST Category Candidates 05 Years Relaxation, PWD Category Candidates 10 Years.
Indian Forest Service Recruitment 2022 Application Fee:
|General, OBC, and EWS||Rs. 100/-|
|SC, ST, PWD||Rs. 0/-|
Method of Payment
The Application fee can be paid only through Bhim UPI, Net Banking, Credit or debit cards such as Visa, MasterCard, Maestro, Rupay.
UPSC Indian Forest Service Recruitment 2022 Pay Scale:
|Indian Forest Services||Rs. 56,100 – 1,32,000|
Indian Forest Service Recruitment 2022 Selection Mode:
- Prelims Exam
- Mains Exam
UPSC IFS Notification 2022 PDF
How to Apply Indian Forest Service Recruitment 2022:
🔖 Stage 1: Visit Educationorjob.com website and search Indian Forest Service Recruitment in the menu bar 🔍 search option.
🔖 Stage 2: Then Candidates can apply online through the bottom of this website.
🔖 Stage 3: Applicants ought to ensure that they meet the qualification criteria according to the requirements.
🔖 Stage 4: Pay the application fee, if required for this post.
🔖 Stage 5: In this application click on the submit button for submission of the application.
🔖 Stage 6: At the last stage of this process take out the printout of this application for future use.
Dear candidates, before you apply for this form, please read the instruction and notification carefully.
UPSC Indian Forest Service Recruitment 2022 Important Links:
|🌐 Indian Forest Service Official Website🔗||👉 Click Here|
|📰 Indian Forest Service Official Notification 📰||👉 Download Here|
|💻 Indian Forest Service Apply Online 💻||👉 Apply Here|
|📥 Join WhatsApp Group 📥||👉 Click Here|
|📥 Join Our Facebook Group 📥||👉 Click Here|
|📥 Join Our Telegram Group 📥||👉 Click Here|
Read More Posts
- NABARD Recruitment 2022 – For 177 Development Assistants Posts Apply Online
- India Meteorological Department Recruitment 2022 For 165 JRF/ SRF, Project Scientists Apply Online
- Mazagon Dock Recruitment 2022 For 1041 Non-Executive Posts Apply Online
- SEBI Recruitment 2022 Securities and Exchange Board of India Recruitment For 24 Officer Grade A (Assistant Manager) Posts Apply Online
- SSC Head Constable Recruitment 2022 – Apply Online for 2268 Constable, Head Constable @ ssc.nic.in
- FACT Recruitment 2022 For 137 Senior Manager, Technicians Apply Online
- PGCIL Recruitment 2022 For 1151 Trade Apprentices Apply Online @ powergridindia.com
- Coal India Recruitment 2022 – for 481 Management Trainees Apply Online @ coalindia.in
- Intelligence Bureau Notification 2022 – for 766 Assistant Central Intelligence Officer, Executive Apply Offline@ mha.gov.in
- Surat Municipal Corporation – SMC Recruitment 2022 Walk-in-Interview for 39 Senior Residents Apply Online
- VMC Recruitment 2022 – Apply Online for 103 Various Post| Vadodara Municipal Corporation Recruitment Apply Online @ vmc.gov.in
- North Central Railway Recruitment 2022 | RRC NCR Recruitment For 1659 Act Apprentice Posts Apply Online
- Indian Navy Agniveer Recruitment 2022 – for 2800 Agniveer Apply Online @ joinindiannavy.gov.in
- CISF Central Industrial Security Force Recruitment 2022 For 249 Head Constable Apply Offline Last date 31/03/2022
- Indian Navy Recruitment 2021 For SSC Officer & 10+2 (B.Tech) Cadet Entry Scheme (Course commence in July 2022) – July 2022 Batch Online Last Date 10/02/2022🔊
- BSF Recruitment 2022 For 2788 Constable (Tradesmen) [CT] Posts Apply Online Last Date 01/03/2022
- Hindustan Copper Limited Recruitment For 104 Posts Apply Online Last Date 08/02/2022
- Indian Oil Corporation Limited Recruitment 2022 For 570 Posts Apply Online Last Date 15/02/2022
- Central Railway Recruitment 2022- RRC CR For 2422 Trade Apprentice Posts Apply Online Last Date 16/02/2022
- ICICI mobile app | iMobile login App By ICICI Bank | Register, Log In, and Transfer Funds Easy ICICI Mobile Banking 2021
- Tata Capital Mobile App | Instant Personal Loan Mobile App & More | TATA Capital Home Loan Features 2021|
Useful & Important Notes:
Carefully read all the important notifications of the recruitment and notice for this job post. You can directly access the recruitment PDF file and please comment below for any help. We shall furnish you with better service at www.educationorjob.com if you get free job alerts on your mobile every day then join our WhatsApp group.