Government Employee DA Hiked: Union Minister Anurag Thakur said that ahead of the festive season, the Union Cabinet on Thursday approved a 3% hike in Dearness Allowance (DA) and Dearness Relief (DR) for central government employees and pensioners with effect from July 1, 2021, Government Employee DA Hiked.
Gave Earlier in July, the government had decided to increase the DA of central government employees by 11% to 28% from 17%. After this hike, the DA will increase to 31 percent.
Thakur said the DA hike would cost the Center Rs 9,500 crore per year. The move will benefit 4.7 million employees and 6.8 million pensioners.
Government Employee DA Hiked
his will be a welcome move for central government employees and pensioners after the government approves the pending DA hike, which came into effect from July 1, 2021.
DA for central government employees news Latest update
Three installments of DA for central government employees and DR for pensioners are due on January 1. 2020, July 1, 2020, and January 1, 2021, were put on hold due to the COVID pandemic.
The last dearness allowance hike was in January of 2020, where the government increased it to 4%, followed by a 3% increase in June of the same year.
Central government employees saw another hike in January of 2021, where DA once again increased by 4%
See More News About DA hike: Click Here
- How to get education loan after 12th in 2023
- GPSSB Junior clerk exam date 2022 | GPSSB junior clerk call letter 2022
- CISF Recruitment 2023 For 451 Constable, Driver & Pump Operators Apply Online @ cisfrectt.in
- UPSC Recruitment 2023 For 111 Various Post Apply Online | Advertisement No. 01/2023
- Amazon Big Discount Sale All Items Have Huge Discount Starting 15 January 2023 to 20 January 2023