Government Employee DA Hiked: Union Minister Anurag Thakur said that ahead of the festive season, the Union Cabinet on Thursday approved a 3% hike in Dearness Allowance (DA) and Dearness Relief (DR) for central government employees and pensioners with effect from July 1, 2021, Government Employee DA Hiked.
Gave Earlier in July, the government had decided to increase the DA of central government employees by 11% to 28% from 17%. After this hike, the DA will increase to 31 percent.
Thakur said the DA hike would cost the Center Rs 9,500 crore per year. The move will benefit 4.7 million employees and 6.8 million pensioners.
Government Employee DA Hiked
his will be a welcome move for central government employees and pensioners after the government approves the pending DA hike, which came into effect from July 1, 2021.
DA for central government employees news Latest update
Three installments of DA for central government employees and DR for pensioners are due on January 1. 2020, July 1, 2020, and January 1, 2021, were put on hold due to the COVID pandemic.
The last dearness allowance hike was in January of 2020, where the government increased it to 4%, followed by a 3% increase in June of the same year.
Central government employees saw another hike in January of 2021, where DA once again increased by 4%
See More News About DA hike: Click Here
- NABARD Recruitment 2022 – For 177 Development Assistants Posts Apply Online
- India Meteorological Department Recruitment 2022 For 165 JRF/ SRF, Project Scientists Apply Online
- Mazagon Dock Recruitment 2022 For 1041 Non-Executive Posts Apply Online
- SEBI Recruitment 2022 Securities and Exchange Board of India Recruitment For 24 Officer Grade A (Assistant Manager) Posts Apply Online
- SSC Head Constable Recruitment 2022 – Apply Online for 2268 Constable, Head Constable @ ssc.nic.in