Government Employee DA Hiked: Union Minister Anurag Thakur said that ahead of the festive season, the Union Cabinet on Thursday approved a 3% hike in Dearness Allowance (DA) and Dearness Relief (DR) for central government employees and pensioners with effect from July 1, 2021, Government Employee DA Hiked.
Gave Earlier in July, the government had decided to increase the DA of central government employees by 11% to 28% from 17%. After this hike, the DA will increase to 31 percent.
Thakur said the DA hike would cost the Center Rs 9,500 crore per year. The move will benefit 4.7 million employees and 6.8 million pensioners.
Government Employee DA Hiked
his will be a welcome move for central government employees and pensioners after the government approves the pending DA hike, which came into effect from July 1, 2021.
DA for central government employees news Latest update
Three installments of DA for central government employees and DR for pensioners are due on January 1. 2020, July 1, 2020, and January 1, 2021, were put on hold due to the COVID pandemic.
The last dearness allowance hike was in January of 2020, where the government increased it to 4%, followed by a 3% increase in June of the same year.
Central government employees saw another hike in January of 2021, where DA once again increased by 4%
See More News About DA hike: Click Here
- GSEB SSC Result Online Check 2023 – Gujarat Board 10th Result Date 25/05/2023 @gseb.org
- CDAC Recruitment 2023 For 63 Project Associate, Project Engineers Apply Online | @www.cdac.in
- Indian Navy Agniveer Recruitment 2023 – for 1365 Agniveer Apply Online
- UPSC NDA Notification 2023 For 395 Posts Apply Online Now – National Defence Academy (NDA) & Naval Academy Examination 2023
- GSEB 12th Commerce Result 2023 – Gujarat Board 12th Arts Result Date @ gseb.org